05 September 2008

An experiment

So I've decided that I'm going to think of this imbalance between my Top and bottom sides as a social experiment.

How does being this out of balance with one side effect the other?
I'm a switch, I've mentioned it before. If I dont get both sides filled enough, I'm not a happy camper. But I've never gone very long without them both, so I've never gotten to find this out.

Will I lose all interest and go 'nilla for a while?
Will I turn into a raging psycho-bitch with my Top side?
Will I just get depressed and lose interest in sexual things entirely?

Since I don't see a way to prevent this imbalance right now (Fucking YAY for not having a Top I trust around right now!), I might as well see what I can learn from it.

Effects so far: (almost 3 weeks since I've had good submissive headspace)
~increased grumpiness in general, probably due to my anger level at A
~increased sadism level in my Top side
~decreased ability to orgasm
~decreased interest in sex in general
~random insane mood swings

Well this s certainly going to get interesting. It's probably a good thing I won't be seeing Kat for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess