03 October 2008

Amusement

My second-youngest first cousin (yes, I have a clan) just started college.

She's lesbian, in my uber-right-winger family, and my house was where she brought her girlfriend for a safe place to have sex. This worked out nicely, since the rule was that for every hour of making out, they spent a half-hour at some point in the same week cleaning.
My house was quite clean while they dated ;-)

She just called me from school, and told me that she's going to spend the weekend with her crush, and that said crush needed to talk to me and get my seal of approval, but will definitely get it because we're both mythology nerds.
And yes, she supplied the run-on sentence.

Is it wrong that I'm thoroughly amused?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess