11 December 2008

Ramblings

We got the house.
We got the house.
We got the house.

We really, seriously, got the house.

Tomorrow morning at 10, we sign the lease and collect the keys. Our landlord is a *sweetheart* and the place is near Marta (public transportation) and easy access to the main roads.

I'm so.incredibly.thrilled.

HOLY SHIT WE GOT THE HOUSE!

To put my rantings over a rental house into context, you have to understand that this is the first time I have ever chosen my own place of residence.

I have lived with exes, and I inherited my house, but this is the first home of my own that I have ever chosen.

I'm so incredibly thrilled.















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Noel!!!!! I'm so happy for you. We might close on our house in SC by the end of the year. But wont be moving there for a long time (probably) We're staying at my brother-in-law's right now. A bit stressful being here.. Cant wait to have our own place. But i'm happy for u guys.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess