28 February 2011

*squeeeeeeeeeeal*

Well, there's a very busy few months coming up for me.
This was my last free weekend until I graduate in May with my BA in Psychology, and this week, spring break for me, will be spent busily writing term papers so I don't have to write them in my complete if spare time.

Upcoming are:
March 25-27: Atlanta Poly Weekend in Atlanta, GA
April 1-3: Atlanta Leather Pride in Atlanta, GA
and quite a few others, but those are the soonest.

I'm extremely excited about Atlanta Poly weekend, where I'm teaching "Poly and D/s," "Interpersonal Communication," and "Real Life Polyamory".
What's even more exciting?
One of my favorite writers and activists, maymay of Male Submission Art, and Maybe Maimed, will also be there. Not only is he teaching a cool class on censorship, but he's looking forward to my class on Poly and D/s!

...........a writer I really admire is excited about one of my classes?!??!?!


*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess