12 May 2010

Now

My body stretched atop yours, my cock moving in and out of you while you whimper,moan, and plead in a language I don't know.
My arms around your shoulders, giving me leverage for the fucking of you just as much as holding you close while I do so.
Your face turned half to me, dark eyes distant and turned inward toward your own pleasure... I want to take you and rip you away, rip you away from your pleasure and back to me, and I want for you to feel this, to enjoy this, forever.

You are riding me now, as I rest and let my hip recover from fucking you. Your body moving atop mine, my hands on your thighs and your head thrown back in pleasure and release, your are beautiful.
Your hand wrapped around your cock, lovely little cock, and pumping with the rhythm of your hips fucking yourself on my own, and I can only smile, groan my own pleasure and contentment while you whimper and ride me.
Soon your eyes are wide, begging, your hips and hands frantic as you whisper to me, "Now? Now?...."

Yes, darling..... Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess