29 June 2009

Life is good

Sure, it's still hard right now. I desperately need to find a $500 loan to get my motorcycle back. The boy is still at my house, still moody and clingy. Jack is still out of work.

But.... today I added weight and a set to every machine at the gym, and time to my run on the elliptical machine. I shared a bacon cheeseburger with my lover, and had a short day at work. I came home to this house that I absolutely adore, and made a wonderful cream tea (blackberry chocolate chip scones FTW!!!) with real, homemade whipped cream, made-from-scratch scones, and the highest-quality loose-leaf tea and spent the afternoon with one of the most amazing women in my life. She's strong and vulnerable, beautiful and wise and little wild. Younger than me and with twice the accomplishment. We reconnected, and I laced her into my corset. Now, I'm curled up on the couch in my home, listening to Pandora and happy with my life.

Life just doesn't get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess