14 September 2009

Scream

You told me this morning that you look forward to my making you scream.
Instantly, my entire body tightened with pleasure, with need. You laughed last night about psycopaths: "Eat, kill, fuck- it's all the same," and I only smiled.
It is all the same.
I can't fuck. But I can sink my teeth into you and rip away flesh.
It's like sex, only better- messier.

Oh yes, darling, I will make you scream. I wonder how you will scream.... you with your dark, dark eyes and little-boy smile. Will you start out groaning, and then yelp? Will you whimper until it becomes a single, high-pitched woman's scream? Will you try to hold out, try to be brave, until the screams are ripped from your raw and aching chest?

I'll think of it as an experiment, gathering data about your screaming style- everyone has a different one, you know.
Mine are silent.

I'm going to make you scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess