14 June 2013

Good

Bored and mischievous, hungry and teasing.
Reminding you of your precious rules, while poking at them.
You told me this morning, "Good men don't need rules. Why do you think I have so many of them?"

Maybe I'm better than you, then.
I have one rule.

Don't hurt people you love.

Maybe I'm not.
Maybe I suck at it.

Because I want to push you into breaking your rules.
I want to ride down the elevator with you and step into you, watch the flicker of panic as you back into the wall. I want to stand on tiptoe and kiss you, knowing you won't stop me if I take the initiative, if you can tell yourself it wasn't your fault and you didn't do it.

I want to bite you, press my teeth into your skin until you can't restrain your most primal self from rising, from reaching for me, from taking what you both want.

I want to push you. I want to force you.

I am not a good person.

But I think you knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho supergoddess